It's Love!

It's Love!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Weird Couple of Months

It's been a while since I just sat down and said, "I'm going to write, everything I'm feeling." Here I am. It has really been a weird couple of months. That's not true, it's been a weird month. Kadence got out of the Active Duty, it's been a whole month since my surgery, and working way to much on my part.

October 4th 2010 our 2 year wedding anniversary, also the day Kadence was officially out of Active Duty Air Force. It's strange to think we have been married for two years, it really does seem like yesterday and forever ago that it happened. It was a little nerve racking trying to figure out our new plan. Was he going to go guard, stay home and go to school, get a new "real" job? So many things to figure out. He did go Guard, Idaho Air National Guard. It's going to be a great new change for him, a new job and schooling. I'm extremely excited for him. Now for him to head to Tech school. BLAH! It will be a long couple of months with out him.

I had surgery on my right knee in September. It's now been over a month since it all happened. It's amazing how you can not only SEE the difference but the difference I feel just a few weeks after they went in a fixed everything. I had an Anterior Tibial Tubercle Transfer. Which in regular English means, they broke my tibia from where it would normally hit my knee to about 5 inches down, moved it about half an inch to the right, and screwed it back into place with 3 Screws. This was all done because the alignment of my knee wasn't correct. This is the second surgery I have had on this knee. I do however have a fantastic doctor who thinks this surgery should be the last for the next 6-10 years! YAY! AND he says I should be able to run again! YAHOO!! Marathons here I come!!

Having had such a speedy recovery meant I went back to work a little sooner as well. I was going a little stir crazy though. But, working two jobs keeps me plenty busy. I have the funnest night job ever, Brews Brothers Pub. I really do love working at the bar, it's not only a laid back place, but the clientele are fun and my bosses are great! Who wouldn't like working there. Plus I only work 3 nights a week, just enough to keep me busy and put some extra moolah in my pocket! I do still work at Macaroni Grill. I'm the Catering Supervisor, Developing host and server, and as of recent events I am the go to for paperwork anything. I really love working for Macaroni Grill, it's a sick obsession I believe. With both jobs, on average I work anywhere from 70-90 hours a week. I'm kept busy which is what I like.

Along with work Kadence and I have started Rosetta Stone Dutch. I'm excited to learn or re-learn the language of my Oma and Opa, or Pake and Beppe. HAHA It's going to be a lot of fun learning together, something we can pass on to our kids. Well there you have it, the past month or so all right here for ya! I am going to keep this updated more, it will keep me on track with everything that's on my mind. See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment